As we have increased our daily attendance at the School, let’s remember good etiquette in our parking lot. Please respect the following guidelines to assure our students are safe. Always think about safety when in our parking lot, and please mind the following rules/guidelines of our parking lot:
Applies to all traffic
- Drive slowly.
- Refrain from cell phone use.
- No unnecessary idling.
- Do not leave your vehicle unattended.
Parking Lot - Drop off/Pick up Loop
- Please adhere to the one-way traffic in the main parking lot loop.
- Do not exit the main parking lot at the entrance (northern end of the lot).
- No U-turns on 700 South.
- No double-parking behind cars that are parked at a 45-degree angle.
- If entering 700 South heading east, park on the south side of the road and have your child cross at the crosswalk.
- If entering 700 South heading west, use the 45 degree parking.
- Parents and students must cross only at the crosswalk.
- Vehicles may not be left unattended on 700 South daily from 8:00-8:45 A.M. and again 2:45-3:30 P.M. During these times, 700 South is used only for drop off and pick up with the driver remaining in the vehicle.