Director of Finance
Tuition & Affordability
The McGillis School remains committed to building a diverse and inclusive community.
Our tuition assistance budget for the 2020/2021 school year totals $650,000 and was distributed to 25% of our students. Applying for tuition assistance has absolutely no impact on admission decisions. Our goal is to support families who demonstrate financial need, which is calculated using the School & Student Services for Financial Aid (SSS).
By determining what each family can contribute to tuition, the Committee allocates awards ranging from $1,500 to $11,000 and average $6,000 depending on each applicant’s financial situation.
- How is Tuition Assistance determined?
- How do I apply for tuition assistance?
- When are tuition assistance applications due for the 2021/2022 school year?
- How am I notified if we qualify for tuition assistance?
- When do we receive tuition assistance funds?
- Do I need to reapply for tuition assistance every year?
- What happens if the tuition assistance award isn’t enough for our family?
Carson Smith Special Needs Scholarship Program
Find more info about the Carson Smith Special Needs Scholarship program from the Utah State Office of Education.
We're happy to answer any questions you may have.
McGillis is more than academics. It’s knowing your children are with other children whose families want to focus on raising well-rounded, conscientious human beings."Amy Taylor, Parents of Zach ‘14, Kaitlyn, ‘16, & Owen ‘21
In recognizing that each individual family bears the primary responsibility for financing a student’s education cost, The McGillis School maintains a commitment to building a diverse and inclusive community.
Average class size
students receive tuition assistance