Being accredited by NWAIS is one of the hallmarks of McGillis, offering the assurance of quality education for our families. During the 2022/2023 school year, faculty and staff are busily engaged in the Self Study process, having conversations and asking questions to reflect on what we’re doing and how we’re meeting the School’s Mission. We plan to survey the broader community early next year to gather input and feedback on various aspects of the School’s operations and program.
In Fall of 2023, we will host an accreditation visit, which will result in commendations and recommendations as part of McGillis’s re-accreditation.
- What is NWAIS? Why does membership in NWAIS matter?
- What does NWAIS accreditation mean for schools and families?
- Are schools required to go through the accreditation process?
- What does the accreditation process look like, who is involved?
- Where is McGillis in the accreditation process?
- What will be shared with families?
If you have questions about the accreditation process, please reach out to Melinda Kaufman at firstname.lastname@example.org.