The McGillis School is an independent, non-profit 501(c)(3) educational organization. Tuition and fees support approximately 85% of the operating expenses. The remaining cost to educate students, is contributed by parents, alumni, and friends of The McGillis School through the Annual Fund and Annual Gala. Click here for the Annual Fund Overview and Frequently Asked Questions about the Annual Fund.
- Tuition: $11,365
- K-2 Hot Lunch Program: $634
- 3-5 Hot Lunch Program: $659
- Tuition: $12,655
- Hot Lunch Program: $681
An Independent School education for your child is a major investment in their future. We are ready to help you take advantage of an Independent School education by offering payment options and need based financial aid. The payment options allow families to choose the plan that works best for them.
Tuition is payable on three different plans.
- A: The balance of tuition is payable in one payment and due on or before August 1, 2013.
- B: The balance of tuition and a 2.5% surcharge is payable in two equal payments, the first of which is due on or before August 1, 2013 and November 1, 2013.
- C: The balance of tuition plus a 2.5% surcharge in nine equal payments, payable on the 1st of each month beginning August 1, 2013 and ending April, 2014.
*Like most Independent Schools, The McGillis School historically has had annual tuition increases between 3% and 6% with the exception of the year we built our expansion spaces.