Through the admission process, the school seeks to learn about your child and how we can partner with you to best meet his or her needs. To that end, we strongly encourage one or both parents to tour our school. If you would like to schedule a private tour, please call our front desk to schedule an appointment at 801-583-0094.
The McGillis School Admissions Committee welcomes students who will thrive in a challenging, dynamic, experiential learning environment. Students who are able to work both cooperatively and independently do well at McGillis. The ethical development of our students is just as important to us as their academic development. All admissions decisions are thoughtfully made to the mission appropriateness of a student with information from parents, observation, assessment results, and teacher references. For further information, to set up a school tour, or to request an application, contact The McGillis School at 801-583-0094.
- A completed application form and fee ($20.00)
- Admission Assessment of Applicant (Call 801-583-0094 to schedule a time.)
- Transcripts of the current school year
- Teacher information/recommendation form(s)
- Parent visit with a member of the administrative team scheduled for a time after your child's assessment.
- School visit for 3rd-8th grade applicants (Call 801-583-0094 to schedule a day.)